Monday, May 28, 2007

Surprise! or Look at me Lookin' at Me : )




Good morning,

Since it's a holiday (I'd like to wish you peace and metta, i.e., loving kindness), I thought I’d just share a quick fun feature I found on my new computer (the old one is still on/in the M.A.S.H. unit).

There’s a little camera hidden in the MacBook screen…There’s also some “cool” pre-installed software called surprise you’re in the Photo Booth! or simply Photo Booth.

If you click on the "?" icon above, I think I captured the discovery of the photo booth and...and my confirmation of the importance of genetic testing. (special effects features!!! WAHOOO!) Hope it's fun.

Happy Monday. Peace,

Amanda

*if there's no icon above, you can also cut/paste the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/amv12/comiclife/test/Comic.html

No comments: