Monday, March 17, 2008

dance montage or i like dance quotes!


Good Morning,

Every time the Fighting Irish score a touchdown a little leprechaun comes out and dances the jig (yes, his legs were very well rested this season). In perhaps a similar manner, I thought I'd trot out some high flutin' entertainment this morning. Below is the link to a dance montage I put together...mostly because I like saying the word "montage" and came across some good dance quotes... : )

"Please send me your last pair of dance shoes, worn out with dancing as you mentioned in your letter, so that I might have something to press against my heart." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(attached photo...okay?)

anyway...Happy Monday & Happy St. Patrick's Day.

http://homepage.mac.com/amv12/iMovieTheater35.html

Amanda
Chairperson for Funkateer Nationals '07,
"feelin' funky fresh, green and noodly in '08!"

No comments: