Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Fest


Good Morning,

Well, there's been a big disappointment here in the Land of Oz. The job I was believing in did not come through. There's a lot to learn here but I'm just not seeing it yet.

So...after getting the bad news on Friday (I was the final cut in a pool of 49 impressive candidates!) this weekend we went in search of happier things.

I'd like to offer the simple and timely joys a small town (Lenexa, KS Spinach Fest!) festival can bring...

photo 1- a new hat

photo 2- an old hat


photo 3- a good spinach over the tooth gag



photo 4- a pony ride


photo 5- a $5 t-shirt


Happy Monday.

Amanda

p.s. I do not mean to be doom and gloom here. the door is still slightly open for a newly created position.

1 comment:

Gina D said...

Amanda: Keep your positive attitude. We pray that the door for the "new" position will open wider . . . or that God will soon reveal to you His plan and enable you to share the incredible gifts you possess.

P.S. Glad you liked my photos of the World's Largest Ball of Sisal Twine!