Monday, January 4, 2010

life as planned

Good Morning,

The New Year is here a time for great reflection...Does the Perfect Fit button really work?



aaanyway... : )

I always hesitate to put forth any meaningful resolutions because I've clung to a significant date...January 3, 1991. On that day, I learned very quickly that life does not always go according to plan. i learned to appreciate the POWER of nature's forces and the strength of the human body.

For nineteen years, I've clung to the certainty of what is gone of what i miss...(i mean come on i learned it all 19 years ago...e = mc (squared) and you cannot push on a rope).

Today, I'm learning to look at life more through the eyes of spirit? In my studies I've learned there are at least four reflections that help wake us up to life...right now in the hodgepodge of my head i can only think of one...

these video clips remind me to stop and look deeply. both taken in winter. (one in Kansas the other in SoCal...) perfect beauty is already here.

winter birds from Amanda Vallo on Vimeo.



Happy Monday,

Amanda

p.s. my favorite part of the infomercial is the young boy/yellow shirt who has outgrown his pants. i also enjoy that they come in jeans...etc. if no one WILL EVER NOTICE!!! why the need for different colors? annnd like what if you're getting intimate? won't they notice you've got double buttons on your pants??? sorry. okay, now i'm done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!