Monday, May 9, 2011

Mom Like Mine


Good Morning,

There's a bit of a Mother's Day hangover here. When you don't make it home on the "big day" and you know BOTH the card and the gift you sent are arriving late...there's an uneasiness that settles in as we seek to do better!

Thankfully, I was reminded of the gentle nature and healing power of a Mother's heart when I listened to this song. This is an original song recorded yesterday by Makena (and my good friends Siena & Toast)...

http://makenamusic.com/audio/MomLikeMinelive.mp3

It's helped to calm me down. I've been able to breathe this morning and have not had to result to eating raw owls eggs and fried canary (i.e., an old wives tale remedy for hangover ).

I thought I'd share it with anyone who's heart might feel a little heavy or unpleasant this morning too.

Happy Monday,

Amanda

1 comment: