Monday, June 27, 2011

let's go to the instant replay!

Good Morning,

I have a very small matter of greeeeat importance this morning! As I was cleaning up my files this morning I came across this...



"Get in the Zone" from the College Basketball Experience...

Think of it this way. I have very bad balance. Every time I go to reload my shot in a rapid fire competition it feels a bit like standing on a water bed. Ol Pistol Pete to my right was a machine!!! Cranking out shots so fast there was a trail of smoke!

I lost this "friendly" competition...25 to 37!!!

My shaky right leg will not go out the loser! Dad may have begged off “arthritis in both hands” but he was soon to be seen disappearing, running off to shoot more free throws! ...and i want a REMATCH!

Happy Monday,

Amanda

p.s. "Look at the scoreboard!" (stomp stomp!) I'm comin' for ya Dad!!! : )

No comments: