Wednesday, September 26, 2007

mid-week open forum...

Before Ms. Mitten's left the studio she was kind enough to leave me with this...

Mitten S. Kitten's (iTunes) Celebrity Playlist

1. Axel F. (Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack)-- First song I ever learned to play on my keyboard.

2. Lion's Share (Natalie Merchant)-- A great voice with a powerful message. Speaks of truth, justice, and eating lamb.

3. What’s new pussy cat? (Tom Jones)-- I put this one on and my wobbly person cringes.

4. Black Cat (Janet Jackson)-- Sexy hip-hop diva who can rock!

5. Opposites Attract (Paula Abdul & MC Scat Cat)-- My song of the 80's. Reminds me of an old boyfriend arrg from the wrong side of the tracks.

6. Jack & Diane (John Cougar Mellencamp)-- ditto. Still a fun song that takes me back to my crazier days when I was poor, livin in the streets and drinkin.

7. Buttons (Pussy Cat Dolls)-- This is when I call my friends to the floor…Boots, Kitty, Fluffy Marie and we shake it!

8. Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)-- Always gets my mouth watering…three little birds on my doorstep?

9. Cheese Please (Chris Stapleton)-- Finally, they’re catching on and starting to play real good music about important things.

10. Memories (from Cats)— So beautiful. Can’t go a day without it…

No comments: