Monday, December 8, 2008

12 Days of TLC or I think I had the flu...

Good Morning,

I'd have to say my least favorite part of my day job right now is administering the WRAT (Rat!). The Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT) looks at four areas of a person's abilities- spelling, word reading, sentence comprehension, and math. It's never fun to sit and watch the grown adult trying to work the oral math problems silently with a pencil. (I don't like to stop anyone who is coloring...).

Sometimes while I wait for folks to finish, I like to come up with my own little ditties.

I was down with the flu over the Thanksgiving holiday. Thankfully, I was significantly aided in my recovery by my true love(s) Mitty and Shan : ). I thought I'd pay tribute this morning with this little number : ). Hope you enjoy...plug your ears?



Happy Monday,

Amanda
A-lo Tone Deaf

No comments: